Hampton Inn in Monticello, NY
- Indoor heated pool
- Viewing areas
- Non-Members are welcome
- 5, 7 or 8-week sessions meet once a week (session length depends on the season)
- Swimmer should bring towel and goggles and bathing caps if the swimmer has long hair
- Children under 3 MUST wear 2 swim diapers. A disposable under and a reusable over. All children will be checked prior to entering the pool.
- There is a changing pod on deck. Please arrive ready to swim and use the changing pod for afterwards. Please dry off before entering the changing pod.
Please note that instructors are subject to change. Things do happen where an instructor gets sick, is unavailable, or even leaves the program. We reserve the right to make changes either temporarily or permanently.
- Makeups are based on availability.
- There will be no refunds for missed swimming classes.
- Swimming classes that we cancel will be rescheduled during makeup week (following the end of the session).
Bad Weather Procedure
In the case of bad weather, including thunderstorms, you should call our office at (845) 226-3456. If we do cancel, we will send emails and text messages. Please ensure that you have these features turned on in your account.